After several months of strenuous testing using multiple server environments and running a lot of FeedSync 3.4 builds on production real estate websites FeedSync is finally ready for official release.
Extensive changes to the internal database structure which offers better encoding, enhanced server compatibility, PHP 7.4, faster data processing and enables us to implement new features moving forward.
- Replaced several server reliant functions with internal versions.
- Improvements to logging and defaults log increased.
- Geocoding functions improved and better messaging.
- Minor 3.4.1 release to allow 3.4 builds to update.
- Enhancements to missing data from some providers allowing better imports.
- Better timezone support to convert time on the fly.
- Major improvements to the encoding (converting strange characters).
- Review the fill change log below.
We will follow this release shortly with a 3.4.1 build where we are changing the version number in order to allow the fast number of sites running stable 3.4 builds to update to the official release version.