Real Estate Agent and Staff profile pages made easy. Got a lot of staff, manage them easily. Though this sounds simple, it actually gives your website a killer edge.
When visitors land up on any of your property pages, they view a real, verifiable face that they will be dealing with – and this feature makes a world of difference. The viewer feels the personal touch when he views the people behind the business, and makes an immediate connect – plus he most likely gets converted into a qualified lead.
Staff Directory also helps in staff administration by helping you easily and quickly list agent and staff profiles, along with their photographs and listings. It also creates a profile page per agent or staff member.
With this extension, you can integrate your staff members with your listing and testimonials. You can add featured images as well as customize profiles for each staff member. Both your clients and your staff members will love this! This will definitely provide your clients with easier and faster access to people who can help them. No more frustrating searches needed or any other hassle means. Get this Staff Directory plugin now and bring more character and accessibility to your website.
Your clients deserve a handy and delightful online experience.
Manage many staff members with ease
Dashboard screenshots of the Staff Directory add-on
Hundreds of combinations, style to suit your WordPress theme
2.3.1: December 5 2018
- Tweak: Added section details to staff section in admin.
- Fix: Support for PHP 7.2 version.
2.3: February 2 2017
- New: Details column added listing staff member contact details in admin manage staff page.
- New: Search listings by agents using EPL - Listing Search widget.
- New: Extension now uses core EPL template files, minimising setup.
- New: [epl_directory] shortcode enhanced with additional options.
- New: Responsive CSS improvements to admin pages.
- New: Internal documentation added to all files and functions.
- New: Setting a staff member to a section heading adds additional CSS class.
- New: Filters added to adjust labels.
- New: Read more labels adjustable.
- New: Additional column sorting available for order, location, department.
- New: Customise the /directory/ page slug. Change Directory to Staff or agents or anything. Once adjusted, visit Dashboard > Settings > Permalinks.
- New: Translation ready. Text domain set to epl-staff-directory
- New: Responsive formatting of staff pages in admin.
- New: Suburb column will now use custom location label.
- Tweak: Renamed Admin columns.
- Tweak: Admin Functions optimised.
- Tweak: Translation strings added.
- Tweak: Deactivating extension will no longer remove settings.
2.2.1: December 10 2015
- Fix: Mobile number display on cart template.
2.2: September 18 2015
- New: Integration with Location Profiles and Offices extension.
- New: shortcode [epl_directory] to output staff members.
- New: Install function added to set default values.
- Tweak: Textdomain for translations.
- Fix: WordPress 4.3 widget construct compatibility.
2.1: July 27 2015
- Tweak: Enhanced for Easy Property Listings 2.2
- New: Grid/List view for staff archive pages.
- New: Ability to set a parent staff member which can be used to categorise staff members into business areas, owners, real estate agents, property managers, administration staff etc.
- New: V-Card generator to create a staff v-card download containing contact information.
- New: Hooks to allow other extensions like testimonials, location profiles to add additional content to the staff/agent profiles.
- New: Ability to select the listing template type on staff member pages.
- New: Select the information to be displayed on archive pages: Position, Mobile, Icons, vcard, excerpt.
- New: Integrates with the EPL Dashboard widget displaying staff count.
- New: Widget allows the select of the Staff Member V-Card.
- New: When editing a single staff member all their linked information is displayed and a link to edit that user.
- Fix: Widget image displays correct thumbnail size.
2.0.5: June 15 2015
- Tweak: Adjusted all CSS classes to match EPL 2.1 changes in all templates.
- New: Added hooks to widget template to allow the insertion of extra information from custom code or extensions and Office extension.
2.0.4: May 22 2015
- New: Select number of listings which appear on the single staff member page.
- New: Select number of listings that appear in recent listings tab.
- Tweak: Added additional CSS classes to templates.
- Tweak: Rebuilt Single templates for easier customisation and created hooks for page parts.
- Fix: Location Profile integration on single staff members page.
- Fix: Testimonial Manager integration in author box.
- Fix: Recent listings in author box for secondary agent.
- Fix: Secondary author listings.
- Fix: Staff Directory Widget image can be disabled.
- Fix: Added link to author box bio image style.
2.0.3: May 7 2015
- Fix: Ability to show second authors listings on their staff pages.
2.0.2: April 17 2015
- Fix: Genesis theme framework template loader.
2.0.1: April 17 2015
- Fix: Second author display not showing.
- Fix: Additional CSS class for archive page.
- Fix: Line formatting corrected.
- Fix: Hooked in better with core which improved integration.
2.0: March 3, 2015
- New: Added support for Easy Property Listings 2.0
1.0.3, June 17, 2014
- New: Added staff images size option setting for loop and Advanced author Box.
- New: Advanced Author box links with Testimonial Manager and shows latest Client Testimonial in Author Box.
1.0.2, June 10, 2014
- Tweak: Updated location taxonomy Feature: Added Advanced Author box.
1.0.1, May 20, 2014
- Added Updater Added Department Taxonomy Added Ability to Customise Staff Order.
1.0.0, May 16, 2014
- Initial Release.