Sliders automatically creates fully responsive and attractive image galleries that can convert your website visitors into qualified real estate leads
The Sliders extension allows you to effortlessly create beautiful listing galleries that include numerous options and are fully responsive. Galleries are created automatically from images attached to a listing so once you have configured your initial slider settings you are good to go.
The extension includes numerous settings that give you complete control over various icons, effects and many other styles. You can also configure the slider to work on your archive page so your users can click through the listing images.
Sliders creates fully responsive image galleries that deliver a true web experience on all hardware devices. The extension also includes numerous settings that give you complete control over icons, effects and styles. You can even configure the slider to work on your archive page – that way, users will be taken to a relevant property listing when they click on an image.
We’ve totally reconfigured the Sliders settings to make it easier for you to adjust the settings you need quickly and easily.
New Effects and Transitions
This release adds an additional 40 slider transitions and effects so you can get the desired result you are looking for.
Improvements across the entire plugin
We’ve added additional enhancements to image cropping and resizing and ordering your images. Along with navigation arrow previews and an image upload button to add new images to your listings even easier.
2.0.1: February 3, 2017
- Fix: Updater class to prevent requesting continual updates.
2.0: January 23, 2017
- New: Implemented versioning in CSS and JS files.
- New: 40 additional slider transition effects added.
- New: Ability to disable images from displaying in sliders when editing a listing.
- New: Added image upload button to slider management window on listings.
- New: Ability to set single images for mobile devices with separate image size settings.
- New: Previews for arrow styles.
- New: Better structure to slider settings.
- New: Improvements to image cropping and resize.
- Fix: Adding additional images to a listing correctly works.
- Fix: Prevent slideshow from starting with slideshow disabled and image pop-out enabled.
- Tweak: Improved settings descriptions.
- Tweak: Moved mobile settings to own.
- Tweak: Only remove slider settings during deactivation if selected from core.
1.1: September 18, 2015
- New: Upgraded to support other extensions like Location Profiles.
- New: Ability to adjust slider image order from edit listings screen.
- New: Improvements to slider sizing and auto height.
- New: Install function to set default values.
- New: Integration with Advanced Map extension to set the slider as the first map tab. Great for full screen sliders with tabbed map.
- New: Integration with Advanced Map extension to display the video as a second tab.
- Fix: For missing second image that occurred in some cases.
- Fix: For reverse order of slider images.
- Fix: JS and jQuery tweaks.
- Initial Release