Sliders is one of our essential extensions that truly sets Easy Property Listings apart. It is what makes it possible for so many great real estate websites to quickly and easily display listing galleries that show off the best pictures of your properties.
Today, we’re thrilled to announce the release of version 2.0 of Sliders, an update that makes dramatic improvements throughout the entire plugin.
We’ve totally reconfigured the Sliders settings to make it easier for you to adjust the settings you need quickly and easily.
New Effects and Transitions
This release adds an additional 40 slider transitions and effects so you can get the desired result you are looking for.
Improvements across the entire plugin
We’ve added additional enhancements to image cropping and resizing and ordering your images. Along with navigation arrow previews and an image upload button to add new images to your listings even easier.
Full Change Log
- New: Implemented versioning in CSS and JS files.
- New: 40 additional slider transition effects added.
- New: Ability to disable images from displaying in sliders when editing a listing.
- New: Added image upload button to slider management window on listings.
- New: Ability to set single images for mobile devices with separate image size settings.
- New: Previews for arrow styles.
- New: Better structure to slider settings.
- New: Improvements to image cropping and resize.
- Fix: Adding additional images to a listing correctly works.
- Fix: Prevent slideshow from starting with slideshow disabled and image pop-out enabled.
- Tweak: Improved settings descriptions.
- Tweak: Moved mobile settings to own tab.
- Tweak: Only remove slider settings during deactivation if selected from core.
How to get the update
Version 2.0 of Sliders can be downloaded from your account page or through one-click updates inside of your WordPress install. If you’re new to Sliders, the extension can be purchased from the product page.