Three new API’s have been added which will make it easier to add custom post types, custom fields and forms
This release is focused on making it easier to add custom post types, custom meta fields and forms in preparation for the Contact Management System (CRM). These structural changes will allow us to create even more real estate plugins and tools moving forward and gives you the possibility to create your own custom functions and features.
These changes lay the groundwork for the Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) that will give you better lead generation and capture tools.
We have a number of really cool things planned for Easy Property Listings and our goal is to make Real Estate websites easy with WordPress.
- New: Custom Post Type API. Makes it easy to create and register new custom post types.
- New: Custom Meta Box API. Creating custom fields and being able to configure custom meta fields on existing and new post types.
- New: Custom Forms API. Will give the ability to create forms and submissions for the coming CRM. (Customer Relationship Manager).
- New: Ordering of extension dynamic custom fields now possible.
- New: Archive template attributes class dynamically added depending on template in use.
- New: A number of helper functions have been added to better integrate additional custom post types.
- New: Button meta field for use in extensions and custom fields.
- New: Adjustments to video output function.
- New: Features taxonomy now use archive template instead of blog post view.
- New: Filters to adjust the Search not found text epl_property_search_not_found_title and epl_property_search_not_found_message.
- Tweak: Restored get_property_suburb function which was used in Listing Templates.
- Tweak: Better author linking and real estate agent user output.
- Tweak: Improvements for other extensions to hook into and use maps.
- Tweak: Template fallback functions for improved custom template usage.
- Tweak: Swedish translations updated.
- Tweak: Translation file updated.
- Fix: New Construction class corrected to new_construction instead of pool.
- Fix: Fix: Property ID searching improved. If you have a-z characters in your id include them in the title. E.g. aaa222 – 9 Somewhere Street, Brooklyn NY.