Property features translation problem

Easy Property Listings WordPress Real Estate Plugin Forums Translations Property features translation problem

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  osicam 4 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

These forums are closed to new replies / tickets. Please open a support ticket from our new Support page.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #7506

    osicam
    Participant

    Hello

    I’m using the plugin in french. Transalations are OK and I even made few adjustment in the MO file BUT it remains a big issue with Property features transalatin in the single properties display.
    Even if the translations are included in the Mo files, description remains in English :
    House, Unit, retirement etc…

    Any clue on how to ensure correct translation ?

    Thanks

    #7559

    Merv Barrett
    Keymaster

    Can you provide your French translation file for testing please

    #7584

    osicam
    Participant

    Yes here it is 🙂

    #7585

    osicam
    Participant

    Oups file not suuported.
    I sent it as Jpg file, please just rename extension as .mo

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #7603

    osicam
    Participant

    For your information I just bought the listing extension and with this extension the problem is solved

    #7637

    osicam
    Participant

    I have exactly the same problem with the term “Banlieue” (translation of suburb)

    I changed the translation into “Ville” but it is not working

    Here is the file with this last correction
    Can you check why it is not working ?

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    #7642

    Merv Barrett
    Keymaster

    There is a setting for the Suburb on the right among other specific labels.

    Dashboard > Easy Property Listings > Settings

    #7643

    osicam
    Participant

    Thanks a lot !!!!
    It works indeed

    #7665

    osicam
    Participant

    Hi

    Sorry to come back again but based on the last .mo file attached I still have some problems.
    With the listing extension dispay for users seems to be OK but there is still some strange behaviours.
    Exaple in the dashboard, whrn I display the list of property, the translation of bathrooms and bedrooms are wrong.

    Bathrooms = salle de bain (OK in the display with listing extension but not with standard display)
    It appears in the dashboard list as “bain”

    bedrooms = chambre à coucher (OK in the display with listing extension but not with standard display)
    It appears in the dashboard list as “Lit”

    here is a print screen

    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

These forums are closed to new replies / tickets. Please open a support ticket from our new Support page.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Property features translation problem’ is closed to new replies.