We have just released the new 2.1.8 version of Easy Property Listings for your real estate websites. It contains a number of tweaks and a few new features and hundreds of improvements.
Hide the map on a per listing basis
You can now turn off the map on a per listing basis and this will also work if you are using the Advanced Map extension.
Disable all CSS styles
If you are a developer who likes to start from scratch and code all your own CSS you can now disable the plugin CSS completely from settings.
Search Widget and Shortcode
We have added the ability to turn off the Location search in the shortcode as well as improved CSS classes after adding the wide and slim options.
Along with the search options you can now control the Any label and customise your search widget to create super slim search widgets like this one. Search label filter details are here. Note: this is a customised WordPress theme.
Listing Table Templates
We have added two new templates for you to use in the listing shortcodes. These are great for creating an open for inspection list.
[listing_open post_type=”property” template=”table”]
[listing_open post_type=”property” template=”table_open”]
We love getting feedback from users using Easy Property Listings for their real estate websites and we got a couple great ones this week. If you are using the plugin please leave a review so help spread the word!
Easy to understand and use plugin!
Fast and qualitative support!
Thanks Merv! – Alex
This plugin is so powerful and so easy to integrate into your site. I work with an agent that consistently has 50 or more listings and the functionality and speed of his site is amazing because of this plugin. Highly, highly recommend. And, their support is top top notch. wipdowntown
- New: Ability to disable all plugin CSS from Advanced Settings section.
- New: Search widget and shortcode now have the option to turn of Location search.
- New: Search widget and shortcode now have filters to control the display of “Any”. Each field has a unique filter which will allow you to hide the label using CSS and for example change the Location “Any” label to “Location” this will allow you to create super slim search boxes.
- New: Added translation Belgian (Dutch) thanks to pascal.beyens
- New: Polish translation thanks to Weronika.urbanczyk
- New: Two mew shortcode templates table and table_open usable with shortcodes to provide a slim list of listings. Example usage is [listing_open template=”table”] or [listing template=”table_open”]. You can copy these new templates into your theme/easypropertylistings folder to further customize.
- New: Added currency support for Qatar Riyal (QAR), United Arab Emirates (AED), Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH), Vietnamese đồng (VND)
- New: checkbox_single ability for plugin and extensions.
- New: Ability to disable map on each listing.
- Tweak: Updated currency symbols for: Israeli Shekel, Thai Baht, Indian Rupee, Turkish Lira, Iranian Rial.
- Tweak: Improved CSS and added additional classes with epl- prefix in templates and search.
- Tweak: Improved CSS for Location Profiles and Staff Directory extensions.
- Tweak: Added filters for commercial titles to allow you to change “For Lease” and “For Sale” using epl_commercial_for_lease_label, and epl_commercial_for_sale_label filters.
- Tweak: Additional CSS classes for Land, Commercial and Rural special features.
- Tweak: Gallery CSS classes added.
- Tweak: Improved table shortcodes CSS and styling for better full display and responsive widths.
- Fix: New/Open Sticker now appear on listings with the price display set to no.
- Fix: Translations work correctly for categories.