Frontend Submissions provides a the ability to submit listings via a frontend form for review using a shortcode.
Users who register and apply to become a listing submitter; once approved are free to upload new listings from their frontend dashboard. They can also edit submitted listings from the frontend of your website.
There are two shortcodes with Frontend Submissions extension that you can add to a page.
Listing Submission Shortcode
User Listings Shortcode Put this on a /my-account/ page
The user needs to be registered with WordPress to be able to submit a listing. Activate user registration from:
Dashboard > Settings > Membership
Then they can create an account from:
- Tweak: Internal use: Set readme to lowercase for automatic download of change log.
- New: Added support for Easy Property Listings Google Maps API settings.
- New: Implemented better media management upload ability when adding listings.
- New: Added support for other Easy Property Listings post types.
- New: Adjusted CSS across entire extension for a better look.
- New: Added fields left option to shortcodes [epl_frontend_submission post_type=\"property\" layout=\"tabs-vertical\"].
- New: Added fields left option to shortcode when user selects to edit listing [epl_frontend_user_listings layout=\"tabs-vertical\"].
- Fix: Renamed add_meta_box function to avoid conflict with Gravity Forms and other plugins.
- Fix: Correctly list post author in shortcode.
- Initial Release Version