The Custom Buttons extension allows you to add custom buttons to your listings that can link to a file, external website or link on your own site.
For example let say you wanted to add a button that links to another page on your site called Due Diligence where that link or download needs to be consistent for the property listing type or all your listings, use this extension to achieve this.
Select the number of buttons you want to add and press save. This will then display a setting tab for each button.
Number of Buttons: Select the number of buttons you want to enable and press save changes. This will then display a setting tab for each custom button allowing you to configure specific options for that button.
Output Location: Select the output location(s) where your want your custom buttons to be displayed.
Configure Individual Button Settings
Configure the specific button option on the settings tab for that button.
Visit a listing to see your new button
The buttons will output onto the listing template using the <?php do_action( ‘epl_buttons_single_property’ ); ?> and display wherever that is present in your template file.
The Custom Buttons will also assume the styling of your other buttons or whatever styling your theme applies to them.
Select from five Popout Lightbox themes to display your links with.
2.0.1: April 14 2020
- New: Added epl_custom_buttons_mapper filter.
- New: Added epl_custom_buttons_get_listing_buttons filter.
- Tweak: Reworked default button function to support dynamic settings creation and output which allows the new filters to work.
- Tweak: Activation functions added in the event that Easy Property Listings is deactivated.
2.0.0: April 3 2020
- New: Popup Lightbox feature available for all custom buttons and to alter the default listings buttons too. This advanced feature can be used to display external links, contact forms, maps all sorts of internal or external links in a variety of ways.
- New: Display your custom buttons and listings buttons using a Popout Lightbox on top of the listing with 5 themes to select from.
- New: Smooth scroll feature will allow a smooth transition from the custom button to a specific location on your listings page.
- New: Default listing buttons like Floor Plan, External Link, Mini Web, Energy Certificate options to control the default labels, link behaviour, order and use the new Lightbox feature.
- New: Custom button settings tabbed will now display the button name you have set, so you can now easily figure out which button does what.
- New: Support for custom field filtering your buttons. Allowing you to have a specific variable the listing must meet for the button to be displayed. Eg House Type, state, options etc.
- New: Implementation of button mapper now using single function for all buttons allowing us to add more buttons.
- New: Shortcode [epl_custom_button] added for use on listings and in templates.
- New: Select the output location(s) where your want your custom buttons to be displayed.
- New: Custom hook capability allowing you to output the buttons separately from the default buttons on your template.
- Tweak: Re-configured all internal wording and setting instructions.
- Tweak: Custom buttons increased to 20.
1.0.1: December 13 2019
- Fix: Licensing naming issue.
- Initial release.