With the Market Research extension for Easy Property Listings you can import property sales data and dynamically display it on your listings in a matching location.
This extension also integrates with the Location Profiles extension allowing you to create a really nice SEO focused landing pages helping your visitors learn about the area you work in.
The purpose of this extension is to generate leads by limiting a users access to sales data for free. Basically by having a user register for the site they can gain access to all the listing data that you upload. This gives you the ability to send them emails.
Become the go-to website for real estate sales info.
Dynamically Enhance Your Listings with Current Sale Info
This extension will dynamically display sales on your listings with a matching location to your current listing. Gives your users lots of info about the area that your listing is in.
When a user hasn’t created an account they will be only able to view a short number of sales. So enable membership of your WordPress website so you can collect email addresses of your prospects. Visit Dashboard > Settings and tick membership.
Included in the plugin download are the import scripts for WP All Import Pro for CSV files. This will give you a great starting point to be able to import thousands of sales from a CSV file.
2.0.5: December 6, 2018
- New: Translations po file added.
2.0.4: September 18, 2015
- Tweak: Wrapper ID class added for internal page linking.
- Tweak: Refactored archive template.
- Tweak: Textdomian edits.
2.0.3: July 18, 2015
- Tweak: Hovering over the bar or the list of sales now highlights corresponding bar/row.
- Tweak: Clicking a bar will scroll and open the corresponding row.
- Tweak: Horizontal graph lines now appear behind the bar allowing for CSS color styling.
- Fix: Currency support correctly handled in vertical price range ticks.
2.0.2: June 18, 2015
- Tweak: Added Under offer variable for data importing.
- Tweak: Improved jQuery for graph generation.
- Tweak: Using a filter to output listing details to template.
- New: Filter for date processing during import.
- New: Filter for removing phone numbers from agency details during import.
- Fix: Missing closing span when not logged in effecting some browsers.
2.0.1: May 6, 2015
- Tweak: Compatibility with Easy Property Listings 2.0
- Tweak: Added hook for integration with EPL Core.
2.0: March 3, 2015