Amplify your listings and local marketing with this Location Profiles plugin!
With this plugin, you can add detailed suburb, city or neighborhood profiles automatically to your listings in that location. You can also customize the location name to what you need it to be: e.g neighborhood, city, town, suburb, region or anything you want. Ensures your clients an easy and great online experience as your provide them with panoramic information about the listing they are viewing in that location, with linked information.
The Location Profile extensions include customizable tabs so you can add information that is important to you. Inserting graphs, texts, images are all possible with the standard WordPress editor windows. Modifying the bullet list and tab titles from the extensions settings page are now easier. We’ve kept the CSS styling to a minimum so you can style the box as you see fit for your theme. Isn’t this plugin so convenient and totally a lifesaver?
Location Profile Display
Location Profile Settings
2.3.1: June 15, 2017
- Fix: Allow multiple location profile widgets on same page in tabbed mode.
2.3: February 1, 2017
- New: Extension now uses core EPL template files, minimising setup.
- New: Translation ready. Text domain set to epl-location-profiles
- New: Internal documentation added to all files and functions.
- New: Responsive CSS improvements to admin pages.
- Tweak: Removed redundant location fields.
- Tweak: Translation strings added.
- Tweak: Admin Functions optimised.
- Tweak: Renamed Admin columns.
- Tweak: Deactivating extension will no longer remove settings.
- Tweak: Meta fields now using EPL Core functions.
2.2: September 18, 2015
- New: Adds additional options to Staff Directory extension for single staff members.
- New: Ability for other extensions to add options to Location Profiles.
- New: Add settings to advanced maps allowing you to select the visible tabs on location profiles.
- New: Updated for Easy Property Listings custom meta fields, reducing code.
- New: Widget now has a customisable read more label.
- New: Info box can have horizontal or vertical tabs, selectable from settings.
- New: Integration with Sliders extension.
- New: Location profile templates customisable by adding files to active theme /easypropertylistings folder.
- Tweak: Textdomain for translations.
- Fix: Widget construct for WordPress 4.3 compatibility.
2.1.1: May 6, 2015
- Tweak: Enabled post type in EPL core for correct map generation.
2.1: April 24, 2015
- New: Added settings to adjust the output of the single location profile where you can show and hide items like: gallery, tabbed box, map and the author box.
- New: Added hooks to the archive template files so you can insert custom functions: epl_lp_loop_header_before, epl_lp_loop_header_after, epl_lp_loop_before, epl_lp_loop_after.
- New: Added hooks to the single template files so you can insert custom functions: epl_lp_single_before, epl_lp_single_after.
- New: Added install function to set default values for the new settings.
2.0.1: April 23, 2015
- Tweak: Improved settings documentation.
- Tweak: Adjusted labels and grouped options.
- Tweak: Provided example labels in settings for initial configuration.
- Tweak: When using a custom location profile name we have adjusted admin labels to match.
- New: Added feature image display in admin.
2.0: March 17, 2015
- New: Added support for Easy Property Listings 2.0
- New: Added shortcode [location_profile_title]
- New: Added shortcode [location_profile]
1.0.6 September 24, 2014
- Fix: Priority update will not cause error if Easy Property Listings is disabled.
1.0.5 June 20, 2014
- New: Shortcode [location_profile_title]. Gets the current location profile post title that you can then use in a separate widget.
- Fix: Set menu options to \\\"Location Profiles\\\", instead of custom Name/slug Fix: Set Location Profile Widget Defaults.
1.0.4 June 12, 2014
- Fix: Corrected Tab labels order
1.0.3 June 6, 2014
- Tweak: Allowed for custom labels
1.0.2 June 4, 2014
- Tweak: Updated location taxonomy
1.0.1 May 20, 2014
- Tweak: Added Updater Tweak: Added Tabbed Hook to core
- Initial Release