This add-on for Easy Property Listings allows you to integrate with your Inspect Real Estate online booking system account.
Once you have added your account details to your website a customisable Book Inspection button is added to your listings.
Extension Settings for Inspect Real Estate
Button is output on your listings
Once clicked the listing details are sent to Inspect Real Estate
Getting your Inspect Real Estate account ID
Once you are logged into Inspect real estate, edit a listing and press the Loc/Link tab. Look in the External Link box for the agentid= and copy the ID and addo the Account details in the extension settings.
2.2: June 27, 2017
- New: Select listing types for Inspect Real Estate button to appear on.
- Tweak: Altered Inspect Real Estate URL to their new format.
2.1.1: June 8, 2017
- Tweak: Moved the inspect real estate button function to be globally loaded.
2.1: June 8, 2017
- New: Updated request for new Inspect Real Estate format.
- New: Adjustable button order from extension settings.
- New: Install function to configure default settings.
- New: Customisable Book Inspection button label.
- New: Filter epl_inspect_real_estate_id added so that a string replace can be performed on the property id if required.
2.0.1: May 7, 2015
- New: Added account id option for improved linking.
- New: Added compatibility for new features in EPL core.
2.0: March 3, 2015
- New: Added support for Easy Property Listings 2.0
1.0.2, June 8, 2014
- Tweak: Updated settings to new format
1.0.1, May 20, 2014
- Added Updater
- Corrected HTML
- Filtered Sold and Leased Listings
1.0.0, April 16, 2014
- Initial release.