This add-on for Easy Property Listings allows you to integrate with your Inspect Real Estate online booking system account.
Property Management Software
Inspect Real Estate* ( IRE ) offers agents innovative Property Management software to handle tenant and buyer enquiries, book inspections, arrange and report on properties available, automate lead generation, manage keys and much more. * Sold Separately
If you don’t have an Inspect Real Estate account click here to arrange a free demo.
Once you have added your account details to your website a customisable Book Inspection button is added to your listings.
What Inspect Real Estate does
Benefits of using Inspect Real Estate for agents and property managers
- Processes tenant enquiries instantly
- Confirms inspections automatically
- Allows agents to effectively handle large volumes of enquiries from tenants
- Generates automatic responses to tenant enquiries
- Allows agents to nominate inspection times according to their “ideal week”
- Ensures agents will no longer attend an inspection, only to find that no prospective tenants have arrived, eliminating “no shows” and saving substantial amounts of time and money
- Allows agents to automatically notify interested tenants when a new inspection time has been nominated
- Generates instant reports for agents and owners
- Provides live data on the number of tenants who have shown an interest in a property, who are waiting for a suitable inspection time and/or who have booked an inspection time
- Reduces the number phone calls and enquiries from frustrated tenants waiting for responses, as the system automatically communicates with tenants
- Collects and collates valuable information that adds value to the agent’s role.
Extension Settings for Inspect Real Estate
Button is output on your listings
Once clicked the listing details are sent to Inspect Real Estate
Getting your Inspect Real Estate account ID
Once you are logged into Inspect real estate, edit a listing and press the Loc/Link tab. Look in the External Link box for the agentid= and copy the ID and addo the Account details in the extension settings.
2.2.1: December 5, 2018
- New: Translations file added.
2.2: June 27, 2017
- New: Select listing types for Inspect Real Estate button to appear on.
- Tweak: Altered Inspect Real Estate URL to their new format.
2.1.1: June 8, 2017
- Tweak: Moved the inspect real estate button function to be globally loaded.
2.1: June 8, 2017
- New: Updated request for new Inspect Real Estate format.
- New: Adjustable button order from extension settings.
- New: Install function to configure default settings.
- New: Customisable Book Inspection button label.
- New: Filter epl_inspect_real_estate_id added so that a string replace can be performed on the property id if required.
2.0.1: May 7, 2015
- New: Added account id option for improved linking.
- New: Added compatibility for new features in EPL core.
2.0: March 3, 2015
- New: Added support for Easy Property Listings 2.0
1.0.2, June 8, 2014
- Tweak: Updated settings to new format
1.0.1, May 20, 2014
- Added Updater
- Corrected HTML
- Filtered Sold and Leased Listings
1.0.0, April 16, 2014
- Initial release.