2 things i want changed and i will be a loyal costumer

Easy Property Listings WordPress Real Estate Plugin Forums Basic Support 2 things i want changed and i will be a loyal costumer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

These forums are closed to new replies / tickets. Please open a support ticket from our new Support page.

• Author
    Hampus Sahlin
    Spectator

Hi. im wondering how to get rid of that unprofessional looking Property Manager botom part. The white profile thingy that looks like something from facebook or something.

Or how to change it so that its not just a blank white square. if i could write something there or change the collor i might leave it there. but the way it looks now is not pritty at all.

While we are at it i want to ask you one more thing.
    I have translated most of the english words used on my webpage in swedish.
    But i cant figgure out how to change the payment period. it still says SEK /monthly and SEK /month.
    if you could help me with this my page would finaly look proffecionall and i will get som more add ons for my sight.

here is the link: http://www.andrahandskontraktet.nu/rental/roskildevagan-31a/

Besides that “Property Manager botom part” and the “payment period” i realy like it
    Five stars if you help me with this

With best wishes

Andrahandskontraktet

Hampus Sahlin
    Spectator

Gont kniw if you can change it from where you are ut i would like it to say
    /monthly = /Månaden and /Month = Månad

Merv Barrett
    Keymaster

Watch this on how to update your author box profile and populate it with more info.

Also make sure you follow the theme set-up guide for your theme here.

In order to remove the “Property Manager” you can copy the contents of the template you are using, place that in your theme folder then edit the template to suit your needs. Here is the guide.

The SEK is your currency that you have selected. You can add your own, read here.

These forums are closed to new replies / tickets. Please open a support ticket from our new Support page.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Basic Support’ is closed to new topics and replies.