Sorry to come back again but based on the last .mo file attached I still have some problems.
With the listing extension dispay for users seems to be OK but there is still some strange behaviours.
Exaple in the dashboard, whrn I display the list of property, the translation of bathrooms and bedrooms are wrong.
Bathrooms = salle de bain (OK in the display with listing extension but not with standard display)
It appears in the dashboard list as “bain”
bedrooms = chambre à coucher (OK in the display with listing extension but not with standard display)
It appears in the dashboard list as “Lit”
Amazing Support! Highly recommend Been not to technical I found this plugin very easy to get to grips with and really enjoyed using it. I did run into a few customisation problems but on contacting their support i was completely blown away by the service I received. Merv and the team really went above and […]