This add-on for Easy Property Listings allows you to integrate with your Inspect Real Estate online booking system account. Also take advantage of the 2Apply rental application system introduced by Inspect Real Estate in 2020.
Integrate your Inspect Real Estate Property Management Software with WordPress
Inspect Real Estate* ( IRE ) offers agents innovative Property Management software to handle tenant and buyer enquiries, book inspections, arrange and report on properties available, automate lead generation, manage keys and much more. * Sold Separately
If you don’t have an Inspect Real Estate account click here to arrange a free demo.
Once you have added your account details to your website a customisable Book Inspection button is added to your listings.
What Inspect Real Estate does
Benefits of using Inspect Real Estate for agents and property managers
- Processes tenant enquiries instantly
- Confirms inspections automatically
- Allows agents to effectively handle large volumes of enquiries from tenants
- Generates automatic responses to tenant enquiries
- Allows agents to nominate inspection times according to their “ideal week”
- Ensures agents will no longer attend an inspection, only to find that no prospective tenants have arrived, eliminating “no shows” and saving substantial amounts of time and money
- Allows agents to automatically notify interested tenants when a new inspection time has been nominated
- Generates instant reports for agents and owners
- Provides live data on the number of tenants who have shown an interest in a property, who are waiting for a suitable inspection time and/or who have booked an inspection time
- Reduces the number phone calls and enquiries from frustrated tenants waiting for responses, as the system automatically communicates with tenants
- Collects and collates valuable information that adds value to the agent’s role.
2Apply application button for processing rental applications
Using the 2Apply service allows your potential tenants to apply for your rental properties easily using their mobile phone number. This will also allow you to track applications inside your Inspect Real Estate account.
The rental applicant submits the online application using the 2Apply service linked to your website and all their details are loaded into your Inspect Real Estate account.
Book Inspection and 2Apply Buttons are displayed on your listings
Once clicked the listing details are sent to Inspect Real Estate
Select your form style from your Inspect Real Estate account settings.
Book Inspection Popout Lightbox theme examples
The Book Inspection button supports 5 lightbox themes to select from.
Extension Settings for Inspect Real Estate
Getting your Inspect Real Estate account ID
Once you are logged into Inspect real estate, edit a listing and press the Loc/Link tab. Look in the External Link box for the agentid= and copy the ID and addo the Account details in the extension settings.
2.5.1: April 6, 2020
- New: Filter added for epl_ire_apply_post_types where default is the rental post type only.
- Tweak: Minor colorbox css tweaks.
- Fix: Apply button not always displaying on rental listing types.
2.5.0: March 27, 2020
- New: Apply button option that can be enabled for the Inspect Real Estate 2Apply feature. This will display an Apply button on rental listings.
- New: Display the book inspection page in a popout Lightbox on top of the listing with 5 themes to select from.
- New: Reordered the settings and added links to documentation and better internal instructions.
- New: Refactored the buttons from from input into buttons to bring in more consistency with other Easy Property Listings buttons used on listings.
- New: Several filters added.
2.4: June 10, 2019
- New: Implemented selectable thumbnail size to send to Inspect Real Estate booking page.
2.3: May 10, 2019
- New: Moved the epl_button_inspect_real_estate to become a public function so you can use this function in custom templates.
- New: Added a epl_button_inspect_real_estate_label filter to over-ride the settings label in the epl_button_inspect_real_estate function.
- Tweak: Added support for Inspect Real Estates new form type.
- Tweak: Button wrappers altered where the end element is epl-button instead of the wrapper element. Contact support if you need CSS assistance with the display when using custom buttons.
2.2.1: December 5, 2018
- New: Translations file added.
2.2: June 27, 2017
- New: Select listing types for Inspect Real Estate button to appear on.
- Tweak: Altered Inspect Real Estate URL to their new format.
2.1.1: June 8, 2017
- Tweak: Moved the inspect real estate button function to be globally loaded.
2.1: June 8, 2017
- New: Updated request for new Inspect Real Estate format.
- New: Adjustable button order from extension settings.
- New: Install function to configure default settings.
- New: Customisable Book Inspection button label.
- New: Filter epl_inspect_real_estate_id added so that a string replace can be performed on the property id if required.
2.0.1: May 7, 2015
- New: Added account id option for improved linking.
- New: Added compatibility for new features in EPL core.
2.0: March 3, 2015
- New: Added support for Easy Property Listings 2.0
1.0.2, June 8, 2014
- Tweak: Updated settings to new format
1.0.1, May 20, 2014
- Added Updater
- Corrected HTML
- Filtered Sold and Leased Listings
1.0.0, April 16, 2014
- Initial release.