Use the Brochures extension to create classy brochures great for home opens and property stock lists.
It also allows you to upload a brochure header and enter your company details so that each page printed by your client contains your phone number/s and address, a feature that enhances your brand value.
Brochures even syncs with our Staff Directory Extension and helps you further customise your brochure by adding staff images instead of using a Gravatar image.
The Brochures extension is extremely versatile and flexible – it allows you to create your own templates.
Stock List Demo PDF*
Brochures Stock List Saved as PDF
* PDF was saved using Google Chrome browser, this extension does not output a PDF file.
Here’s what you get when you buy Brochures:
- Easy and quick to install and understand, the Brochures extension helps you and your clients print single and listing stock lists.
- The print button automatically gets included on all your listings and individual property pages.
- Printing pages is quick and easy.
- The extension is programmed to neatly display images and information.
- You can easily add a brochure header and include your contact details on every printed page.
- Your sales and brand value can get a dramatic boost because each printed page contains your logo (brochure header), address and phone number.
- Though it is easy to install, our quick start guide and videos guide you through the installation process and explain its usage.
- Clients and admin can print a stock list that displays list of all stock (open, sold, leased) or a list of stock that is only open for inspection. Such versatility helps your business in analysing the closure rate and introduce appropriate changes in sales technique, as required.
- Brochures makes every category (along with property page per category) printable — be it commercial, residential, holiday rental, land, rental or rural.