Add a customisable button to your rental listings and allow your tenants to apply online through your 1form account. Once you have installed this extension and added your account details a customisable “Book Now” button will appear on your rental listings.
Requirements: 1Form account and ID.
Extension settings for 1Form
1Form Button can be output as an Image or Custom Text
Once clicked the listing and agent details are sent to 1Form
2.3: May 15, 2019
- New: Moved button epl_button_1form to become a public function so you can use this function in custom templates.
- New: Added a epl_button_1form_label filter to over-ride the settings label in the epl_button_1form function.
- Tweak: Button wrappers altered where the end element is epl-button instead of the wrapper element. Contact support if you need CSS assistance with the display when using custom buttons.
- Fix: Undefined variable when no street sub number is present.
2.2.1: December 5, 2018
- New: Added translations po file.
- Fix: PHP 7.2 warning notice fix due to Parking, Carport and Garage calculation.
2.2: July 18, 2017
- New: Added additional 1Form buttons.
2.1: June 8, 2017
- New: Added custom apply button label.
- New: Ability to change the button output order.
- New: Able to set a single email address for all rental applications.
- New: Added a 1Form filter to alter options epl_1f_option_fields.
- Tweak: Removed button css styling when using 1Form button image.
- Tweak: Adjusted the company logo url output and uploading file.
2.0: March 3, 2015
- New: Added support for Easy Property Listings 2.0
1.0.2, June 8, 2014
- Tweak: Updated settings to new format
1.0.1, May 20, 2014
- Added Updater
- Initial release.